Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

The Greeting Farm

Good morning everyone. Cloudy and a little chilly here in Essex today.


I'm going to show my latest card which is very very cute (even if I do say so myself!)


I'm using a card blank by Craftworkcards called back 2 basics. The stamp is by The Greeting Farm and is called Stella. I've coloured her using promarkers. I've also used a couple of die cut shapes I've cut out on my big shot and added some flowers. These are called sweetheart blossom.


I'm only entering this card into 1 challenge.
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - bright and cheerful


So, I hope you like it. As I've said before, I really appreciate your comments.


Ally
xx

7 comments:

  1. Thats Cute! Good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Ally. That is a very cute card. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    hugs Kate
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already celebrated with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that is seriously cute hun - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday Challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...