Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

It's that time of year!!

It's almost like swearing.... Christmas!!!

Well, if like me you do craft fairs then it's time to start thinking about the dreaded C word. I know I've done it before and left making these cards 'til later but I'm always rushed in the end.

I have to be honest and say I'm not so keen on this one. Whether that's because it's my first seasonal card and I don't want to acknowledge that I need to get on and make lots more, I don't know.

Anyway, I'm going to enter this card into a few challenges. They are:

Secret crafter - the theme is Christmas
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Christmas Card Challenge - Monochromatic
The Paper Players - Christmas in July

Have you started your big C crafting yet?

Ally
xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours Ally & a great start to your Christmas card collection! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous a lovely Christmas creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is fabulous, Ally. Love the soft, neutral color palette. So glad you could join our Monochromatic Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us all! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Ally, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...