Followers

Saturday 28 July 2012

post-it note holder

Good morning,


I'm really tired this morning after staying up to watch the opening ceremony. So glad I did though. It was absolutely amazing and something I will remember for a long time.


On to today's post. I'm still playing with items for craft fairs. I sold post-it note holders last year but I have changed the design so they are more of a matchbook style.


The colour isn't brilliant on this photo because it is more of a darg green and I have made it look more grungy by distressing the edges in brown. I've added a rosette using Bo Bunny papers (I think) on the top. The front cover tucks under the scalloped edge and I've just added a little die cut on the front flap.


Here is the holder open.


I really enjoy making this kind of thing, so I will make lots more. I think I'll make some more bright and cheery ones too!


What do you think?
Ally
xx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful little gift, perfect colours for a man, very clever, thanks so much for visiting my blog
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea-it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a brilliant the colours are so nice. I think bright and cheery would look equally stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...