Followers

Friday 13 July 2012

Going Dutch

Good afternoon!


Today I have made a card called a Double Dutch card. If you don't know why it's because the gatefold is at the bottom and then the card opens up. 




I've used a Magnolia stamp called Cross Stitch Tilda and coloured her with promarkers.


The card fits into a standard c6 envelope. I can't take credit for the design. I saw it on Splitcoaststampers, where you can find it too.


I don't know about you but I love love love it!!!!!


Ally
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ally - what a lovely surprise to log on and find your twitter follow! Thank you so much. You have a delightful blog.

    This card is superb and worth a 'copy' (of the folding technique) so thank you again. I'll pop it into my How To links folder! See you again soon.

    Now following your blog and about to do so on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohoo clever! haven't done one of those yet!
    (Lyn)

    Ps, thanks for the tweet...following too.

    agghh! can't read the code

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...