Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Olympic fever!

Oh my goodness. I had such good intentions to get LOADS of card making done over the summer holidays and then the olympics came along! I haven't been able to drag myself away from the telly and therefore hardly anything has been done!!!

However, I DO have something to share with you today.



I've made this birthday card in my favourite colour combination of pink and green. Love, love, love this combo. I've used a decorative corner punch on the top corners and some die cut butterflies. I think this makes a lovely summery birthday card. Having said that, I'm not sure we're having much of a summer and we're supposed to be going camping for a long weekend in 2 weeks time. Even though it will be the middle of August, you just can't guarantee the weather! 

I'm going to enter this card into 1 challenge.

Charisma Cardz - pink + 1


So, as always, I would love to know what you think.
Ally
xx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card, wonderful design detail. Love the colour choices. Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with magnificent butterflies. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Ally!! The good news is you'll have a decent break until the next olympics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...