Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Petal Card

Good morning and hello to my new followers. 


I'm doing a couple of craft fairs near Christmas, so I've been playing with different types of cards. 


Over the weekend I made a petal card. I'd never heard of it before. but found the tutorial on splitcoaststampers (I LOVE this site) and had a go.


Now, this was my first attempt so I know the card is a little wonky. I know what changes I need to make for next time but thought I'd share anyway.


The finished card looks like a regular square card.

 The image is attached to a belly band. Here I have taken the belly band off  so you  can see underneath.
I have opened out the top two petals.
This is the card fully opened.


I used black cardstock and papers by My Minds Eye (I think - they are quite old and in my stash). The image is called Blissful and is by Little Claire. I have coloured her with promarkers.


So, what do you think. I'd love to know.
Ally
xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the shape of it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I'd never heard of it either :o)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A petal card - how unusual and very well done too. Craft fairs - exciting! I hope you do well, Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of a petal card either! It is really unusual and so different. Hope you get lots of sales at your forth coming fairs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...