Followers

Saturday 11 August 2012

Magnolia stamps

I don't know about you but my creativeness tends to go in phases. I will use a certain brand of stamps for a while or turn to scrapbooking (Ican feel that phase coming on again soon). It might be colours or embellishments. Years ago I went through a phase of using Magnolia stamps. I used them to death and fell out of love with them. Well that phase has come back. I bought a couple of new ones and now want to use them for everything! 

Anyway, here is today's card complete with Ribbon Tilda. 

I coloured her with promarkers and added lots of bling. 

I'm going to enter this into 7 challenges

I love promarkers - vintage
Divas by design - for a female
Just magnolia - pearls and swirls
Totally papercrafts - frame your image
Crafty catz weekly - anything goes
Stampin for the weekend - monochrome
Tilda Town - shabby chic


I always read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog.
Ally
xx

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Thanks so much for joining us at Tildas Town this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes definitely - phases of colour too - i am in an orange/peachy mode at the mo :)
    Love your card . Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - sooo pretty.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous magnolia card.....love the muted colours x
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ,so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello you! Glad to see your back crafting. Lovely card and use of pale colours. Im exactly the same, at the moment its mini canvases and butteflies:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I LOVE this Tilda and your choice of colours is perfect! Love the touches of bling too! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card Ally!! Great colouring!!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Tilda's Town!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...