Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

Step card

Good afternoon everyone. There was me complaining about the weather the other day and now it's beautiful out again. Maybe there IS hope for our camping trip after all!

Today I'm showing you a step card. 



Funky huh?

I used a stamp that I haven'y used for a long time and it's by Sugarplums and is called Sunshine Emma.She is coloured with promarkers. I've die-cut the leafy swirls on each side and used a punch to create the border at the bottom. I've added a few flowers and put a ribbon around the button, sticking a button in the middle. 

Oh to be at the beach!!!!

I'm entering this card into 8 challenges

The Pink Elephant - Ribbon galore
Totally Stampalicious - How do you like to spend your summer?
Passion for promarkers - at the beach
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Inky Impressions - Tie it up
Simon Says Stamp - bingo choice (mine was ribbon, die-cut and buttons)
Little Miss Muffet - Scallops (bottom of the card and both long edges of the green punched border)
Paperplay challenge - shaped card

Oof - that's a lot of challenges this time!!

Anyway, enjoy the sun.
Ally
xx



8 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely card; I really like the model and the scallops at the bottom of it. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet. Hugs, Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute step card. Love the image and design, especially the ribbon.

    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great step card. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions "ribbon" challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

    Tonya Inky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, and cute image. I can never get those step cards to work for me.. I always measure wrong ;-$
    Thanks for joining us this week at LMMS .. good luck!
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great little stepper card - love the papers and gorgeous little image thanks for playing along at Inky Impressions this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous ally.i love your fab card shape and stunning sweet image and colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Ally, the image is so cute and I love the shape.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...