Followers

Friday 10 August 2012

I'm a winner!

Wow! What a beautiful day! Will it stay like this for our car boot sale on Sunday I wonder. Or how about our camping trip next weekend? I really hope so, but the doubter in me thinks not!!!

Anyway, did you notice the badge (is that what you call it?) on the right hand side of my blog?

I won a challenge on the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog with this card:



The challenge was neopolitan ice cream. OK so I know it was a random draw out of the hat, but who cares eh? A win is a win in my book!

Ally
xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ally! But this is not 'only a random draw' at all. You had to enter and to do that you had to make an apt piece of artwork. . So less of the 'only' please and more of the 'I DID IT!'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...