Monday, 15 April 2013

Making progress


Carrying straight on from my last post about finding black and white squares.

I have decided to just put them in strips and made myself a plan (well it's legible to me anyway!)

So I set about it ... deep breaths.

I happily started sewing my squares together and the strips started forming.

In the photo above, I have joined strips in pairs. I had to do a lot of unpicking in order to match some of the squares up.

So far, so good. I changed the thread on my machine and it is now working lovely.

Fingers crossed that the part goes as well.

So that's me for today. Happy quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...