Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Baby Quilt

Hi,

So how are you all? The sun is actually shining. Doesn't it make everything feel much better?

I've started a baby quilt. I was rifling through my small stash and managed to put together enough pinky fabrics.

I saw this layout on another blog. I can't remember the name of the person whose blog it was. I daren't go looking and mention the name or put a photo in case I get my knuckles rapped again. Was mortified by that and will not be doing again. So here are all my squares and rectangles laid out. I'll show a picture in my next post of how it's coming along. 

I still haven't altered the black and white quilt, but I will, I promise. I also had a lovely reply to my last post about my 'new' vintage sewing machine and how it wouldn't reverse. Well I'm really pleased to say that is sorted now so thank you very much!

Lastly, I think (hmmmm still not sure yet as I don't think I'm experienced enough) I'm going to join the modern blocks QAL.

Grab button for ASWC QAL


I am about to button on the right hand side of my blog if you would like to join in too. Please let me know if you are. I'd love to have a 'buddy' to do it with and maybe gee me along!

So that's it for now.

Ally
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...