Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Purple Easel Christmas Card

Hi everyone,
So I said I wanted to really get on and make cards over the half term whilst I could and I think I've done that. At last a reason top feel pleased with myself!

So here is today's card

 Close up of image
 stamped snowflake in silver
 side view
Before you say anything, yes I know the circle on the front that holds the card up is not in the middle. I need to change that! 

This is an image I've used before called Nativity Phoebe from Pink Gem and I have coloured her with promarkers.

I'm entering this card into the following 2 challenges:
crafts 4 eternity - colour recipe
Totally Papercrafts - Twinkle twinkle Christmas star

Hope you like it
Ally
xx















10 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Beautiful card! Love the image! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your easel card. FABulous colours
    and cute image.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do like it. Thanks for sharing.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card.The image is si cute and I love the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card it is such a sweet image and I love purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing card. Stunning design. I like your colors choice and love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...