Followers

Thursday 1 November 2012

Christmas card

Good morning everyone. I'm so glad Halloween is over. I really don't like it and disagree with it on so many levels. Rant over!

So today I am showing you another Christmas card (I think I will be showing you lots from now on). This one is quite plain and simple.


 Close up of the image
This is another digital image that I found on pinterest and downloaded for free. There are loads and loads out there if you fancy giving it a go. As usual I have coloured the image with promarkers.

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:
I love promarkers - cute
Fab n Funky - die cuts/punches

This card will be available in my weebly shop here: http://lovinglyhandcrafted.weebly.com/

Hope you like it
Ally
xx

6 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Love the image and great card shape. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the image and fabulous layout.
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab n funky Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and gorgeous....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shaped card! The image is beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...