Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

More pink!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new followers. I really do appreciate it and love reading all your comments too.

Well it's been back to school for me. I had every intention of crafting in the evenings, but so far I've been too tired and haven't made it into the craft room :(

So here is a card I made last weekend with yet more pink in it. 



This is a close up of the image.

This is a digital image from Tiddly Ink stamps called Linda Lee Hatter. She's so cute! I've coloured her with promarkers.

I'm going to enter this card into 7 challenges. They are:

Just Keep On Creating - Anything goes
No Matter Which Challenges - Die cuts and/or punches (I have die cut the frame around the image)
Dream Valley Challenges - Something old something new (the digi image is new, payyerned paper and card is old)
Cutiepie Challenges - No flowers
The Pink Elephant - Use patterned paper
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything goes

At this point I'd like to thank Caroline at http://caroleecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ for organising a blog link called UK Handmade Thursday. Please pop over to her blog, take a look and leave a comment. You may even want to join in! Thank you very much :)

Allison

10 comments:

  1. This card is so good, I love the image and the colour. Good luck with your challenges am sure you will win.

    Thank you for joining the UK Handmade Blog roll call hope we get lots more joining us

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card. Linda is really cute. Good luck with all your challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the image! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty looking card - looking at yours, I'm definitelly missing papercraft, so once I take off my appron I will get cutting, pasting and gluing again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layout! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card....I am hoping to craft a bit more in the evenings too....depending how tired I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Adorable image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute cute card, love the main image.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...